- 2-3 Chicken Breasts, cut into small chunks
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1/5 packet of burrito seasoning
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 (15oz) can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 (15oz) can corn, drained
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 Jalapenos
Monday, November 5, 2012
Quick Easy Chicken Burrito
1. Saute the chicken breast chunks in a couple tablespoons of butter or oil for 3-5 minutes on med-high heat.
2. Add in the onion, jalapenos & season with salt & pepper. Cook until the chicken is done.
3. Reduce the heat to med-low and stir in the cooked rice & burrito seasoning.
4. Mix in the rinsed black beans and the can of corn. Continue to cook until the mixture is heated thoroughly.
5. Spoon into flour tortillas, & serve with your favorite salad on the side.